Ladies and Gentlemen,
We invite you to take part in the 2nd edition of the Trade Fair which will be held on 22-23 November 2016 at Centrum Targowo-Wystawiennicze (Fair-Exhibition Center) Targi Lublin S.A.
The Trade Fair program will include:
· conferences attended by the European experts
· panel meetings with manufacturer groups
· exhibition of numerous products, including those introduced in Poland for the first time demonstration of agriculture and fruit-culture plant and equipment.
VEGE FRUIT EXPO Fair is on its way to become one of the top meetings of the fruit-farming industry in Europe.
· The Lublin Region is a center of fruit-culture, mainly soft fruit farming:
1st place in raspberry farming
1st place in currant farming
2nd place in strawberry farming
3rd place in fruit tree farming
· The Lublin Region is represented by over 30 groups of fruit and vegetable farmers – 2nd largest in Poland
· The Lublin Region is the herb cultivation region in Poland
· In the Lublin Region, there are over 50 ornamental plants and fruit nurseries
· The Lublin Region is one of the top vegetable producing regions in Poland
· The Lublin Region is the main purchaser of fruit-culture, vegetable growing and nursery plant and equipment,
· The Lublin Region is the largest beneficiary of direct subsidies.
More information on: http://www.vegefruit.targi.lublin.pl/aktualnosci